– An inability to control behavior due to a mental health condition or mental health episode.
– A serious impairment in family, occupational, and/or social functioning due to alcohol and/or drugs.
– A minimum of 18 years of age for the full adult program.
– A family living situation which is intact, or is dysfunctional, but has the availability of resources which can be developed in the treatment setting.
– No serious physical illnesses.
– A reasonable likelihood of benefiting from a Partial Hospitalization/Day Night Treatment program, Intensive Outpatient, or Outpatient program for treatment of mental health or mental health and substance use disorders.
– Have a desire to stop drinking and/or using drugs;
– Be willing to participate fully in your treatment plan, which includes med compliance.
– Be willing to stay into treatment until the completion of each session.